Monday, March 19, 2018

Yay! Spring!

We had our first spring rain last night. My kittens are about 9 months old  now and have never experienced lightening and thunder before. we haven't had any serious rain in quite some time.
Whenever I get new stamps, I stamp them all out and color them. Sometimes I cut them out and they end up in a bag or box waiting for me to make cards. I usually don't think of it and color up new ones when I make a card. I have determined to try to use them up. Those and paper scraps and die cuts that are also in a box. Whenever I get a new die I grab a scrap of paper from my drawer and cut it out right away and it gets put in a box. Supposedly I will use these whenever I need a quick card. I also have a large box of finished cards to choose from.This cute set is from My Favorite Things. Even with the die cut, I am still having a sticking problem with my sliders. I am trying to figure out what is catching. Any thoughts, leave me a note. K,THX.

I got this Macaroon set from Aliexpress. There are 5 layers for the cookies. 

This floral set is AlteNew Vintage Roses. I love all the layering stamps. 

These dies are from Aliexpress.

These stamps are from The Sassy Club. Aren't they adorable?!?

The background dies are from Birch Press. I love it! It is probably the simplest card I have ever made.

The background dies are from Birch Press. I haven't gotten the base die yet, but I think they still look awesome.

The background dies are from Birch Press. I am working slowly on getting sets of these backgrounds. I love them. The horse is from the Funhouse paper collection and I fussy cut it and layered it on a second piece of card stock to make it firmer as the paper is rather thin.

The dragon die is from Aliexpress.

No comments: