Monday, November 23, 2015

Create Christmas


  
I have been having a blast playing with this set of stamps and dies from Stampendous. I was fortunate enough to win them along with 3 Glue Dots dispensers to try out and this gorgeous glitter. After I colored and cut each tree.I used a variety of yummy toppings. LOL This card I used radient pearls in Fandango Green over all and then I used Viva Decor's Pearl Pen as my snow and topped it off with the divine Crystal Micro Glitter from Stampendous that came in the glitter pack they sent me. Then I added my popcorn and cranberries. I am glad there is a die for those. On the star I used Sour Lemon Radiant Pearls and my yellow gold Spica pen. I almost forgot, I did use the Pop-Up die set on this card just upside down. I wanted pop up snow banks and I am now thinking maybe some Forest Friends would be nice. Especially the deer. If I add some I will put it up  in a new post.
  1.  Stampendous Cling Create Christmas 
  2. Create Christmas die set  
  3. Pop-Up Die Set 
  4. small and large snowflake punches
  5. blue Stardream paper
  6. light blue/grey card stock 
  7. dark teal card stock
  8. Stampendous Micro Glitter Kit
  9. Glue Dots




Can you see the Holographic effect in the glitter? I love it.The green red and crystal have it. A lovely linear Holo. These may well end up on my nails next month.  Holo nail polish is my new favorite.All my nails have a fine linear holo on them except for my index finger has a larger particle scattered holo. The fine holo is from Born Pretty the other I ordered from Bulgaria through ebay. I put them over chocolate brown pearl and did some stamping in white on every other finger.  That is a herringbone and a gauze. I wish I would have gotten my thumbs too. They have plaid and I love it. I think they will look great for turkey day ;p
Here are some glittered flowers I did to use on cards. The roses are from Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms  and Cheery Lynn Designs Build A Flower #1   for my Poinsettias .           I used the roses on this simple card. This tree is done with colored pencil and blending solution. I used my irResistible Pico Embellisher in gold. I used my gold and blue Gel Pend and red Spica on the star and bows also on the ornaments for added sparkle. I cut some sections from the left over garland to add some dimension One last thing. I was playing with Yule Diamonds Perfectly Clear Stamps that I got last year from Stampendous. These are just cut out and laid out on my desk. That was the last thing I played with last night. 





No comments: