Thursday, September 25, 2014

Catch up post

This was a card I made for a guys thank you. Both Stamps are from River City Rubber Works.These cards are for a little girls birthday and the stamps is from   Sweet Pea Stamps   and is called Little Blossom by Connie Fong.
This one also has a lovely lattice die from Cheery Lynn.
This card is made with Spellbinders book dies and a beautiful die from Joy Crafts called Lacy Square Frame. I am not sure who made the writing stamps that I used on this one. 

  

I love this Sea Horse Stamp from Taylored Artwork. The bubbles are from Rubbernecker

On the inside of the card I used some lovely stamps from Designs by Ryn. If you click on the picture you should be able to get a better look at them. I used Sea Bubbles set, and Kelp. I got a bunch of her stamps. The shading is wonderful. This die is from Marianne Designs Petra's Ornaments.

2 comments:

Shirley Hatfield said...

Wanted to say Hi, and how much I enjoy the lovely cards you make. I just don't have the knack, but I admire those who do...lol! Thank you for sharing.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Holy cow...you have been a very busy crafter. Such a great variety of styles and occasions for these awesome cards.

I just adore River City Rubber Works...what a great company, and they have the funniest and sassiest sentiments I've ever seen!

Love the water coloring and fun colors...and those intricate dies are simply delicious! FANTASTIC job on all of these cards!