Saturday, March 10, 2007

ETSY and me


I finally have my ETSY shop up and running. I truly have high hopes for this endeavor. They just came up with this mini shop that you can add to your blog so that is what is on the page. A small glimpse into my store. I am going to try to list a new item every day and the cost isn't too much.


On the creative side, I saw an article in the latest Belle Armoire on Tunisian crochet and had to look it up on the web. I checked into my stash of knitting needles that I got at Goodwill awhile back and there was the hook i needed to try it! I thought I had one! Such luck! It didn't take me long to get hooked on this new(old) art form. I have been working on a scarf and will throw up some pictures. I think it is quite fun and super easy, especially if you already know how to crochet. I love to learn new things, and who knows, I may just enjoy it so much I will use up that pile of yarns exploding from my closet.


The days bad news is my darling kitties brought in a bird last night and there were feathers everywhere. That means cleaning house whether I like it or not. I had to change my bedding too :( My poor back is killing me. I don't put bird seed out any more because the little darlings snatch em right out of the air as it is. I totally would rather they get rodents and moles. They are much less messy to clean up, but i can see how much more fun and challenging it is to a hunter to catch a bird on the fly.

No comments: