Sunday, July 9, 2017

5th Birthday

I made this slider card for my nephew's 5th birthday.

What has happened to me and my art? Part has been that I have been going through my things to get rid of things i no longer need or want. My friend and I also have decided to get an RV and travel.....sooooo I need to get rid of a lot of stuff. Yup, I am a craft hoarder. I have spent many years trying every craft under the sun and holding on to the items because I might want to do them again some day. And yes, I would go back to them many times over the years. Sometimes friends would come to me looking for some craft item and I always had it to give. Now the time has come to unload these and get money for our new home. I have barely made a dent and the sales have slowed which is frustrating and rather depressing.I would drop the whole pile at Goodwill but the truth is we need the money to get the RV. I have a few more pictures to post, but this is it for now. 

No comments: