Friday, July 21, 2017

Playtime part 1

I have had these pencils for many years and never used them. They have 3 different colors of lead all mixed in one pencil. They look cool, but will I ever use them and for what? so, if I want to keep them I need to know that I will use them. So first I cut up a couple of pieces of card stock 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 and scribbled a full sheet. The colors are pretty and change on a regular. I smudged them with Gamsol and a Q-tip to blend them up.
Then I scribbled some more on top of that. Some I went over again with Gamsol and some I left.



I had done the eyes of the Peacock feathers with regular colored pencils and then skipped around using the Magic pencils. Then I used the Gamsol to blend my colors. The Magic pencils were only used on the triple feathers.


This experiment turned out interesting and fun, but I really don't see a huge coloring future with these pencils so off they go to my sale stuff.


No comments: