Friday, July 21, 2017

Goodies from Stampendous!

I got picked out of the commenters to receive their new Peacock set. It came so fast and it is a beautiful set of dies, stamps and a stencil is included with the stamps.


 This was the first card that I made with this stamp set from Stampendous. I had just gotten the full first set of Distress Oxide inks. I had to get them after seeing so many videos on what you could do with them. So I had been playing with them when the stamps and dies arrived. After coloring the paper I used the stencil with a makeup sponge and some Luminare' paint. Then I decided that I wanted my Peacock to be shiny too. I grabbed my set of gel pens from Color It. I used the glittery ones and didn't have to worry about using them up because they come with refills and they also sell refills separately.  I love their products. They make it easy to buy a set of markers, gel pens and colored pencils. As you can see in the 2nd photo they really sparkle. That was the perfect touch to make my Peacock really pop. The words "Hello Gorgeous" are from Hero Arts Color Layering Flamingo.

 























No comments: