Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Holiday Nails and Color It Marker Review


These were done with metalic green polish, gold stamped plaid and then I added some holiday designs in red. Then I added a few crystals. Not my favorite. But I am still learning. 


This is my newest purchase of markers from Color It. I am loving these and have heard that they will be offering refills in the near future.

This shows the inside of the case and you can see the nice area in the lid that has elastic strips. I chose to put my sampler in there. 

This shows the inside area that holds the markers. The plastic is removable. The inside of the case has a suede like material. It is nice and sturdy

I also got a set of coloring pages to test out with my order. This was the first one that I colored and I am also showing the back of it. Yes it bleeds threw, but I like to see what they look like on the back. Sometimes I like the back just as much as the front. 

I also did this tortoise. I had a lot of fun using so many colors. This set is a wonderful and affordable set of colors if you are looking for an alternative to Copic markers.  Go to Colorit Markers to see the full 50 color collection that they offer for $99.99. They also offer colored pencils and a great set of gel pens that come with refills! 


No comments: