I made this background awhile ago with Dreamweaver stencils. I actually made 2 different ones but never finished them. They were just backgrounds on chip board. Flora and fauna came up as the theme for this month on the Dreamweavers blog and so I decided to finish the one with the vase already on it. This was the other one. LOL I still haven't finished that one. It seems this one was more inspiring at the moment. So I pulled out this stamped background and used the vase stencil to cut it out. I felt it needed some cherry blossoms and set to work. I really like the way it turned out. I hope you do too.