Wednesday, February 25, 2015

More designs with one stamp

I loved the example on the Stampendous site by Jennifer Dove of the Cherry Bird Stamp W122. She did such beautiful coloring with her Copic markers. I am just not so good with them nor do I have a ton of them so I switched the whole colorway to Prismacolor pencils. I am much better with pencils. I used some Just Peachy Sorbet by Art Anthology on the tips of the flowers. and Imaginecrafts Irresistible Pico Embellisher in gold on  the stamens of the flower.

I did the same colors in this one. I also used the Pico Embellisher in Gold but on this piece I added green glitter glue and copper leaf just for fun. It really doesn't show well in the picture.

The coloring on this one is also from the Stampendous site although my coloring is much darker. I did use Copics on this one. The die cut is Spellbinders labels 22. I used the largest size and hand cut a liner from golden yellow card. The bow is made on my Bow It All V2.0.

This one I did in colored pencils with the Pico Embellisher in gold. I also made the bow on the Bow It All and added blue and green micro glitter and fragments from Stampendous. The banners are from Spellbinders.

6 comments:

Juliz Design Post said...

What beautifully made cards with such pretty designs and the bird is so sweet. I do like how different it looks depending on the colours used.
Julie x

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a fantastic way to get the most from your stamps. Love all the different ways you have used this sweet little bird!!!

Jamie Martin said...

All of your different card designs are great, and you did a wonderful job coloring them all :)

JD/ Jill said...

All beautiful cards...great coloring!

Diane said...

Wow what stunning designs and embellishments.

Hugs diane

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh these are so super cute.