Friday, February 13, 2015

MSC MIA

Well, it looks like the last couple of posts got messed up when I moved pictures around on Photo Bucket :( I hate it when that happens and of course I can't find the pictures to put back up. I just have way to many files on there.
Between working on my Voo Doo Doll House (I am almost done and will post pictures soon)and playing with my new stamps that I won from Stampendous, I have been quite busy. Since it is Frilly and Fabulous month at the Dreamweaver blog and Valentines coming up, I thought it would be a good time to post my new card.
I used pumpkin-ride-rubber-stamp. I love this stamp so much. As soon as I got it I started coloring it about 10 times in different colors. In order to cover the pumpkin and make my little girl ready for Valentines day, I found a mini plastic record and attached it over the pumpkin. She is all set to start the party off with some dance music. I stamped the word LOVE from Hearts in Touch (no longer available) on a craft heart tag and used an ink pad to color the edges. The poodle and heart are buttons and the word fun is a sticker. At the top I used a Spellbinders banner-basics-one And wrapped it with blue and white bakers twine. In the corners I used turquoise glittered brads.

I added a brad and 2 strips of decorative metal mesh. The blue stripe at the base is sparkly washi tape.

Inside the top area words are from Rubber Stampede (no longer available.) The fan shaped die is from Marianne Design Creatable Die Petra's Heart and  Corners set. 
I hope you enjoy this card.
I also want to enter this in the Mod Squad Challenge . Their theme is pop-up cards. 

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and love that it is a pop up style too.

Joyce Erb said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very fun card! I like the vintage feel!