Saturday, October 29, 2016

Happy World Cat Day!

WoW! It is going to take some work getting through the last day posts! I was caught up when I went to bed last night. Annnnnd yet, I too made a batch of cards last night to upload today. I think I will just split them in two. This batch of waterbrush styled beauties is from Art NekoThese 2 are in a frame die by X-Cutand it covers a half sheet of 8.50x11 paper. It is big. I got the rectangle set too. They must make huge cards in the UK. 


Shapeabilities Art Deco Tags Etched Dies

Nestabilities Art Deco Astoria Decorative Element Etched Dies  Aren't these kitties just adorable? They come in several sizes too.

These lovely layers I did by hand with Mini Perfect Layers. I got both sizes of rulers and the Perfect Squares and  the Perfect Craft Ruler. I do a lot of hand cutting and it also makes me crazy when stuff isn't cut straight. I have had a few slip ups with them. It happens but all in all with a little practice these are wonderful tools to have on hand. 
Ok, off to the next batch...



Post a Comment