Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Holidays!!!



A quick nail stamping that I did on Sunday. They should last through New Years unless I get bored with them. They have already been through several rounds of hand washing dishes even with the big gathering we had for our building Tuesday night. I helped with the dishes after and they are still looking good.The dots are holographic glitter and of course I topped it all off with my new favorite holo polish.
Look what I got in the mail from Stampendous! I won the Patty Pop Ons Puzzle Pieces and a mystery stamp set :) Which is NK Studio Marks. I have been chomping at the bit to use these on the  Creative Palette Monoprinting Plate. These stamps also come with a stencil which is awesome and doubles the fun. I just haven't had time with the holidays upon us. 
By the way, have you noticed how slow the mail is this year? OMG! I have been waiting with bated breath(whatever that means) for stuff I ordered at the first of the month. I usually get my stuff in no more than 10 days. I am hoping that I will get the rest of my gifts today. Yea, Christmas Eve. 

My cards this year I made with the Create Christmas Cling Stamp Set and the Create Christmas Die Set. I hand cut the banner after stamping Happy Holidays with Teracotta chalk ink from Clearsnap. I embossed it with Stampendous Ruby Pearl Luster Embossing Powder In order to make multiple cards I stamped the sentiment well spaced on cardstock so that I had room to make the banners. I used the first one I cut out as my stencil for the others. I used Crushed Olive Distress ink to darken the top part of the die cuts on the tree. I use a bit of Tacky Glue on the top of the dies and foam tape on the bottom half to give my tree dimension. I cut strips of red/white bakers twine to decorate my trees. I used Gold Lame' Smooch on the star.

No comments: