Thursday, October 15, 2015

Mirror, Mirror

Mirror, Mirror by Stampendous is the stamp I used for this card. I have almost all of the stamps in this style for Halloween. My plans are to make a book with them.   Tombow Recycled Color Pencils. I used a gel pen from the Dollar tree to add sparkle to the frame. I trimmed the edges with a decorative scissors  and then I added some light brown pencil shading and then used 3 different distressed inks over the background.

Then sprinkled with water and blotted off leaving the lighter splotches. I used photo corners to mount this piece to the yellow paper. The yellow and orange paper are from an old purchase. I believe they were called moon dust. I couldn't find them online but they have brilliant color with pearl like flecks. The purple is Stardream. The lime and brown are regular card stock.  

Thanks for stopping by have a great day!


No comments: