Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Pumpkin Cat Center Step Card



First I stamped the Pumpkin Cat rubber stamp by Stampendous  onto a piece of card stock in white with black memento ink and also stamped off on a piece of paper to cut a mask. I put the card into my spray box  and misted the background with  Tattered Angels Glimmer mist -Sapphire and Sugar Plum Fairy. I also stamped Crowscape rubber stamp by Stampendous  and sprayed that too.  I used Glitter Silk Card stock by Core'dinations to use with the Create Fall die set by Stampendous. I colored the main image in with Prismacolor Premier Color Pencils and added white Gelly Roll to the spiderweb to make it stand out more as the background was rather dark. I used several cuts of grass from this set to make a background for the Petite Monarch die by Spellbinders. I used the Petite Monarch to create the fence and used the left over parts for my grave stones. I added Aged Aqua Embossing Enamel over a Sky Blue ink pad by Colorbox. Next I stamped the bat from Skeleton Style Perfectly Clear stamp set by Stampendous 6 times and cut them out. I glued one on each panel and on the top one I added black around the edges and wings with a fine point black marker and red from a Copic Atyou Spica Glitter pen for the eyes. The top bat of each was glued with a dot of white glue only on the body and the wings were popped up with a small piece of foam tape. The main card is layered with black orange and yellow card stock. The yellow and orange are Stardream for the added sparkle. The outer sections are layered with just the orange. I added yellow Copic Atyou Spica Glitter pen to the mouth and eyes of the pumpkin, green to the cats eyes and yellow again to the words.


This was the only one where the words came out without the glare but it was not very clear so I decided to mess with the colors. Hehehe. Spooky!

Just an added surprise. One of my succulents decided to flower.
I hope you enjoyed this post.


No comments: