Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Play time with new stamps

I have gotten some new stamps from Stampendous and have been playing with them. I love getting to play with new toys. This stamp is called Glance.
I also added a bit of a die from Cheery Lynn called French Lattice small. 
Next stamp is the Moray Dahlia. I had a lot of  fun with this one using old techniques of painting color on the stamp with water based ink markers.
                                                                                                         

 I do love the large flowers that they have been coming out with. They are so much fun to color. I lean towards larger stamps anyway.


 This is the Filly Sketch Stamp that I also did with water dye markers. I also used a die by Spellbinders for the background called A-2 Fancy Ribbon Threader.












This is the Moray Dahlia again with the smallest die from the Spellbinders A-2 Fancy Ribbon Threader and the Petite Monarch from the Gilded 
Post a Comment