Tuesday, January 10, 2012

 I guess I will start with the parts that you can't see very well. Unfortunately I wrote in pencil. On the left side it says: Will you fulfil your destiny.What is your purpose. Know how to be happy even when your alone. Don't expect others to beyour fulfilment. Love yourself first. Take time to play everyday. Use what you have. Share your heart through your art. The dots read Believe in yourself. Believe in love. Believe in Viki. Make love. B is for beautiful. E is for enchanting. Y is for youthful. O is colorful. U is sunny. R for real. S for spirit. Love is be loved. I for individual. K is make. I for independant. M for dream. M for memory. K for kind. The bottom says Spirit Song.
I hope you enjoyed this exercise.  http://michelleward.typepad.com/how_cool_is_that/2011/10/crusade-no-56-im-a-believer.html

2 comments:

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

Hi Viki
thanks for the comment on my blog.
I thoroughly enjoyed doing the Finnabair classes and I am having a great time creating jewellery. I see you have been doing some aewesome metal wotk too...I love the cross you made viki.
hugs
Annette In Oz

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

Hi Viki
OMG I love your jewellery in yr shop...well done you and thanks for dropping by my blog too...yes getting over lighting the gas is a big thing LOL but I am getting more and more used to it. Learning to use a press to puff metal has opened up new ideas for me :o)
hugs
Annette In Oz