Sunday, April 3, 2011

Forensic self portrait

I was finally able to play a bit and join in this months Green Pepper Press Street team crusade No. 49 called Forensic Self Portrait. I actually had surgery 2 weeks ago on my cervical spine so I snapped a few pictures of my lovely cervical brace. After I loaded them I made the one shown on this page and gave it a cartoonish look in photo bucket.  I think it looks great with the subject. I used a mini bag to hold one of my tags. I glued the phronology head on top of it. I also searched my drawers of saved stuff and found a heart pouch that I used for my other tags. The tags were colored with distressed inks awhyle ago and were in my tags drawer. The background paper was done a long time ago with walnut inks. I knew it would make a great backround for this piece. I think this was a great project. It will be realy fun to look back on in the future and see how things change. If you click on the title I have a link to the GPP site if you would like to join in. Thanks for stopping by. xoxoxo
Post a Comment