Sunday, May 2, 2010

More new samples/ acident prone

First of all let me explain the accident prone part. I slipped and fell in the shower yesterday. I landed with my ribs on the side of the tub. The bruise is amaizingly small. Thankfully, I was finished with my shower and so I just sat there and turned off the water until I could get up. I don't think I broke anything but I will go to the dr. tomorrow to get it checked out. BTW, no the shower curtain won't break your fall especially if it's on a tension rod. LOL Ok not realy funny. It only hurts when I breath, bend, cough ect. But I digress, I have more card samples to show you from After Midnight Art Stamps.












Well, I know I don't talk much anyway....usually, but due to the pain level, I think I will just leave it at that. Thanks for looking

No comments: