Friday, July 17, 2009

Just finished!


Some more sample cards for After Midnight. I loved playing with the background stamp and colors. When I finished it up, I thought Egyptian. Just happened to have a new Egyptian stamp.

I just love this tree stamp! It looks great all by itself layered on this simple card. I used Spellbinders labels four dies. It would make a great guy card.


On these kitties, I used Memories Mists and masked the image. The ca

rdstock in the background is Black Magic Coredinations. I embossed it in the Wizard with the Impressabilities butterflies after spritzing it with Wonder Goo. Then I sanded the embossed area to show the pretty base color through.

1 comment:

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

Hi
thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment on my etched metal cuffs.I see you have been doing some metal and jewellery work too.The etching is so addictive LOL.Wish I had classes in metal smithing here but I don't.I'm so looking forward to doing Susan Lenart Kazmer's(from USA)classes here in Oz in March I can tell you.
hugs
Annette