Sunday, March 11, 2007

Time for change





Todays listing:

Ah it's that time of year again! Finaly, my car clock will be right. LOL I miss living in a state that doesn't do the time change thing. I honestly wish they would do away with it. Do we realy need to do this?

I spent most of my day editing my ETSY site to account for combined shipping. Ack! 4 pages of edits. I should have done it to begin with. I just made more work for myself in the end. I could stand to add more pictures of many of my items and put international shipping too. I also put in sections so that it will be easier to find things. If you want earings it's listed. Yay!

Last night I played with my new toy. I went to Hobby Lobby to get some tooling foil and got a spin art toy. I had a ton of fun. I used photo paper and alcohal inks. That turned out great. I will have to post some pictures. I found out if you toss on some bombay black caligraphy ink, it will crackle. Oooh,ahhh! Coolness.

No comments: